Rental & Lease Options
For All you equipment needs there is only one name Sapphire Spare Parts Trading LLC
Why Rent from Sapphire?
Equipment Rental unit’s in today’s economy speaks for itself. Outsourcing enables the customer to focus on their core business. Renting an equipment from our fleet guarantees that you avoid unexpected maintenance costs, fluctuating resale or trade-in costs and it ensures one simple fixed monthly payment.
If you use our long-term rental program, you will achieve maximum up time. Our rental fleet is comprised of reliable, late model units. One of the great benefits of renting your fleet from us is that our service department will keep our fleet up and running, so you don’t have to! Regular maintenance, emergency calls and, replacement units are all part of our rental program.
Material Handling & Cleaning Equipment, Aerial Access Platforms
We also provide electric & diesel forklifts along with associated equipment on minimum monthly rental or long term lease or lease to own basis with or without attachment i.e. Roller forks, bale clamps, paper roll clamps, multipurpose clamp, fork brush, multiple pallet handler, working cage etc. for our logistic, warehouse, shipping and food storage and production customers.
Rent / Lease up to 5 Years or Lease to Own (Purchase) !!
** Limited to below equipment:
- Electric counterbalance forklift 1.6 to 2 Ton (three wheeler)
- Electric counterbalance forklift 2 to 3 Ton (four wheeler)
- Articulated VNA Truck 7.5 to 11 Meter (1.2 Ton)
- Reach Truck 6 – 13 Meter (1.4 to 2 ton)
- Ride on Power Pallet Trucks 2 to 2.5 Ton (Short & Long)
- Stock Pickers
- Stacker 1 Ton (3.6 to 5 Meters)
- Scissor Lift 10 Meters
- Aerial Platform 14 – 20 Meters
- Ride on cleaning equipment (2845 sq Meters / PH)
**All credit deals will be subject to Sapphire Credit approval committee.